Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh HAI!

Hello there stranger!

So kind of you to choose to spend your valuable time reading my various thoughts on life in general.  This promises to be a sarcastic, fun and hopefully entertaining read for those who choose to read it.

But truth be told, I'm just doing this in a vain attempt to become rich and famous beyond my wildest dreams, and blogging seems to be the easiest way to do so.

Much like the blog description says, if Perez Hilton can do it, why can't I? The only difference between us is that I am not a hypocritical biased idiot, who thinks drawing penises and seminal fluids with MS Paint on pictures makes them clever and witty.

Plus I'm cuter.  And I promise I won't post videos of me disrobing and showing my side fat for the world to see.

Unless you really want me to, then maybe we can work something out.




No comments:

Post a Comment